Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dear Friends,

I know it's been several months since I last wrote. You see, my computer died and I had to save up for a new one. Then I had to figure out how to make the darn thing work.
I posted this last entry without the help of my daughters who are too busy to mess with my scribblings anyway. It didn't transfer the correct spacing but WOOHOO! anyway.  It looks like it went sailing out into cyberspace and landed in the right space. Who knew? Apparently what they say about old dogs isn't always true.

I'm going to try doing this by myself from now on so it probably won't be pretty. Especially the spacing part.

Bear with me because my thoughts come to you with heartfelt prayers for your eternal happiness and all my love.

As always,

Kathy Wagher
(Aka Mrs. Wagher, Miss W., or Mzz Dub)

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Dear Sister Wagher...I have missed your posts! Glad you got your new computer up and running!

My 96 year old grandmother told me before she passed that life was a lot like pregnancy...at first you're super excited yet nervous for the new adventure, the middle isn't so bad, then by the end you are willing to do anything to get it over with. Reading your last post reminded me of her and I had to smile!!